 Subject : [scifinoir2] Top Five Old School Underoos

 Date : Mon, 25 May 2009 16:36:25 -0000

 From : "ravenadal" <ravena...@yahoo.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I got a hoot out of this. Follow the link. Scroll down. The pictures are worth
a thousand words.

~rave!

http://blackgeekdom.com/blog/

If you're under 20 you may have no idea what the hell I'm refering too. If you
where a kid in the late 70's and early 80's, your in the age range where they
where a phenomnon and have a set of Underroos. Check out the commercial below
in case you forgot. On a side note you will never see a commercial get
broadcast today with a bunch of boys running aroung in there underwear for
obvious reasons. Its amazing how the world has changed. Underoos is a brand of
underwear for children, produced by the Fruit of the Loom company. The packages
include a matching top and bottom for either boys or girls, featuring a
character from popular entertainment media, especially superhero comics,
animated programs, and fantasy/science fiction. In many cases, the garment
mimics the distinctive costume of the character, encouraging the wearer to
pretend to be the character. In others it features an image of the character
and/or logo on the undershirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds