From: Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Movies set for remake
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 12:28 PM

         I liked both the movie and the miniseries equally. The movie, IMO, got
the mythos down far better than the mini did, the notion that Paul was meant to
be a truly grand and powerful figure in the Universe. The mini humanized him a
little too much for my taste. Keith, I won't refer to your not having read the
novel as sacrilege. It was a hard read for me, and I've never picked it up
since, almost thirty-five years ago.