I dunno. Maybe they were looking for star appeal. Also from the looks of it,
they didn't have anyone to draw people to it. Also, you can't get any more
appealing than the Rock. He has a cross age group appeal. (Very high Q
rating) Which can get you a job in entertainment doing anything.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!