No, I got rid of HBO long ago...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 12:39:37 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Del Toro's The Strain Is An Antidote To Fey Vampires

Ever see Trueblood? They have a big mixture of vampires from east German hunks
to Billybob hick types.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

Well, you know I've been complaining for a while about all the hunky, cool,
angst-filled vamps that populate the culture nowadays. I think the Nosferatu
type vamp--a creature that *looks* undead--needs to make a stronger return. So
I'm all for this...