It'll be rerun a million times...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 4:26:45 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [RE][scifinoir2] "Burn Notice" Returns with New Shows Tonight

        I dropped off on it. (Danged old age -- one year, you can barely sleep,
the next you can't keep your eyes open.) But I did like what I saw, and will
await the rest in joyous delirium.

Date : Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:12:19 +0000 (UTC)
>From : Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/

This is a welcome return! I've been enjoying the reruns of the first
half-season all week. The mid-season ender was fun, though i kinda hated how
two of the characters were handled. But it'll be interesting to see how Michael
fares now that he's sorta on his own. And finally! USA is airing the show at a
decent hour: 9 pm EST, instead of all those crazy late night showings. Let's
hope the reruns get bumped up to a more sane time too: still can't figure why
they take a show this popular and throw it to late night reruns, while using up
primetime for interminable Law and Order reruns! But then, they've been doing
it with the new series "In Plain Sight" too, another show I've come to like.

The "Burn Notice" return is right on time too, since nothing else is on:
"Smallville" and "Supernatural" are in reruns, and since neither the Celtics
nor LeBron James are in the NBA finals, they hold little interest for me. ( All
respect to Dwight Howard, but the team from Mickeyland doesn't move me, and I
could really care less about the saga of whether or not Kobe Bryant finally
wins the big one).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds