Yes, indeed. I loved every violent moment of "Robocop"

----- Original Message -----
From: "C.W. Badie" <astromancer2...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 12:49:09 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] TV Guide's Top Catchphrases of All Time

Oh, the phrase caught on, but it was rather low on the radar...Robocop was the
first of a trend of movies I called "Jawdroppers," of which I call mainly for
the shock content of such scenes...Total Recall is another of that
genre...America makes me sick with their 'happy ending,' sappy crap they try to
shove down our throat...Unfortunately, a lot of good flicks were changed
because the endings wern't 'happy'...