From: wlro...@aol.com
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 5:51:56 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Look "Up"

I have to agree with you assessment of the movie due to the fact that I saw it
yesterday. I love the beginning. How when we have love ones how they leave and
our lives continue. The things that we have not done but always said that we
would. I love the pace and the jokes in the movie....Sorry--squirrel. (Inside
joke if you saw the movie) Did you get a chance to see the movie in 3-D? It was
good to me either way. I love that after all this time when he looks in the
book he finally reads the note she left. For those who have not seen it--I will
not say what it is. But then it was more so an shocker for him. One I think or
thought that he needed.
--Lavender