Scoop: <http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/exclusive-katee.html>  Katee
Sackhoff makes time for '24'

Jun 8, 2009, 03:11 PM | by Michael Ausiello

Categories: 24 <http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/24/> , Battlestar Galactica
<http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/battlestar_galactica/> , News
<http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/news/>

Suddenly, I find myself counting the minutes until 24's new season. Perhaps
this is why: Katee Sackhoff is joining the cast!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the Battlestar Galactica heroine has
been tapped to play the series regular role of Dana Walsh, a highly
respected and down-to-earth data analyst at the new and improved New York
branch of CTU.

Translation: Chloe-Starbuck catfight alert!

This fraktastic casting coup hit a road block last week when Sackhoff
abruptly took herself out of the running, prompting me to post this blind
item <http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/random-scooplet.html> . But late
Friday, word surfaced that the BSG badass was once again in the mix.

Here's more scoop on Sackhoff's character...