Here is what is said about Smith: Critics lambasted his two latest movies,
"Hancock" and "Seven Pounds," but they were both still hits -- earning $800
million between them.  While this may be factual it was not relevant to the
story ("Top Paid Actors").

I consider this throwing dirt to tarnish Smith's singular accomplishments.

Here is what is NOT said about Harrison Ford: The five movies he has made since
2000 (excluding "Kingdom") have grossed $53.6 million and he hasn't had a box
office hit since 2000's "What Lies Beneath."  (you exclude "Beneath" and his
box office slips to $28.5 mil per film).

Mr. Murphy, on the other hand has opened 14 movies since 2000 and his domestic
gross per movie is $123.5 million (including "Pluto Nash"'s $4 million box
office).  Mr. Murphy has been a top ten box office star since "Beverly Hills
Cop" in 1984.  Who else in the class of '84 is not only still relevant but
still a top-lining first run movie star?

(For those of you scoring at home, Tom Cruise did not become a top ten box
office star until 1986 ("Top Gun")and Tom Hanks did not become one until 1988
("Big").

Mr. Murphy gets nowhere near the respect he deserves.

~(no)rave!