From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@lycos.com>

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:27:40
To: <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: The Disposible Negro in sci-fi list

None whatsoever. Roddenberry recognized it by putting her right behind
KEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOK on the Bridge, so that she (or at least *parts*) of her
made it in shot. And, if the tales I've heard are true, Roddenberry did *more*
than just "recognize" her beauty... he *appreciated* it in a way *all* men wish
they could've.