Justin, I can see your point about principal Wood. He appeared in a lot of
episodes during that season of Buffy. I watched sporadically though season 7,
but he never really grabbed me as an interesting character. Even his
short-lived "relationship" with Faith didn't make me interested in watching
him. I like the actor who plays him, though.

Michelle Lauren
**Purchase my multicultural scifi romance Starstruck: Hunter thru 6/30 for a
chance to WIN a $20 Barnes&Noble.com Gift Certificate. Details
here:http://michellelaurenbooks.com/?p=1770 **