From: Justin Mohareb <justinmoha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Serenity
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 7:20 PM

      Or, see if you've got a screening in your town tomorrow and catch it with
a big crowd of fans.

Justin

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Augustus Augustus <jazzynupe_007@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

forget the SciFi channel of it.  grab the DVD and watch it uncut.  i tried 2
watch it on SciFi, but they butchered it with cuts here and there.

Fate.