Yea, I have seen the Hong Kong version on Chinese tv, and the English dubbed
version. The Hong Kong one had a few things in it that made it a little more
raw. (like the bathroom interrogation scene!) Also the fight scene in the
hospital was about 10 minutes longer in the Hong Kong version. (I just
looked at the imdb page. They cut 15 minutes out of the dubbed version!)
Good movie though!

Have you seen any of the Lone Wolf movies? Totally ultraviolent! Very cool
stuff.  I also just got into Pink Violence movies. Basically Japanese style
blackexplotation with Japanese girl heroes with gratuitous nudity. Quientin
Tarantino stole a lot from these films.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!