From: "B. Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 8:22:12 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: My Take - "Virtuality" Debut on Fox-

I have to agree with Keith on all points. The sad thing is that the show had a
lot of cool material to work with but they chose to concentrate on the weakest
plot element. You had a dying Earth, a starship with an Orion drive, a sick
doctor, a virtual affair and other fun things but we got way too much of Mr.
Creepy(who was even more creepy as one of the incestuous McPoyle brothers on
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia) killing everyone in VR.

For once you can't blame FOX for killing a show too soon. Two hours was more
than enough.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com , Aubrey Leatherwood <aubrey.leatherw...@...>