From: "B. Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 8:38:23 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Brother Voodoo gets his Doctorate

Trust me you wouldn't have to dig very deep to find examples of hate towards
the characters and/or the creators that write them.

An easy example is the furor caused by Storm and Black Panther temporarily
subbing for Reed and Sue.

The whole Black Panther and Storm relationship.

The one misdrawn panel of McDuffie's run on FF that caused white fandom to lose
their minds because Black Panther temporarily grappled with the Silver Surfer.
In their minds SS looked to distressed.

It was canon that T'Challa had Galactus protocols but fanboys lost their minds
when he actually used them. The modifications that T'Challa made to Dr. Doom's
power cosmic siphoning device enabled him to take out Surfer during a battle
but this was unacceptable.

I could go on and on.