The day they ban DVRs and DVD-RWs is the day that TV watching dramatically
drops. People have more important things to do then to watch all of the crap
they like to pump out. If the only way I can watch a TV show is to pay $60 for
a boxset then guess what, unless it's a show I've already seen and like, it's
gonna sit there.