Like that had a chance of happening. The shot of her headed up the stairs and
then coyly looking back....is it getting hot in here?

I'll stop now.

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Re: "Warehouse 13" on Now

 Date : Wed, 8 Jul 2009 06:54:30 -0700 (PDT)

 From : Augustus Augustus <jazzynupe_...@...>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

with you on this one B.  the inn keeper was BANGING!  i do hope that they give
her more screen time.  the premier ep was not that bad.  i enjoyed how they
built a nice little back story.  i also enjoyed how CCH wanted them 2 WANT 2 be
there.  there is a lot of possibilities for the series.  let's see how it goes.
 now i am waiting on EuREKA friday.