Yup!  Jada Porn!!!   LOLLOL!!!  Exactly!  That's why I watch!
That, and the fact that she's the exec producer!

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Omari Confer
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 6:38 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Legend director, Will Smith, reuniting for
fantasy?

Hawthorne is Jada Porn. You literally have no other reason to watch it other
thand seeing her. Scripts are simple and played. Conflict is light and
un-interesting. I thought i would pull my eyes out everytime she curtly
mentions her dead husband!

You want a nurse show that better? Nurse Jackie. Showtime

c w m

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 12:39 AM, <mcjennings124@