From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Amy Harlib
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 5:25 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Question: When does the hate stop and human
decency begin?

ahar...@earthlink. <mailto:ahar...@earthlink.net> net

Much as I disagree with The President's betrayals of every change we can
believe in - becoming President 'Obusha' essentially, this kind of racist
insanity has got to stop.  We need a whole lot of educating, starting at
very young ages.

I voted for Cynthia McKinney,
Amy

Hate to post this, but I found this from a Princeton professor friend of
mine.

http://www.facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=101100539206&h=Wq46x&u=HJmBo&ref=
nf> .com/ext/share.php?sid=101100539206&h=Wq46x&u=HJmBo&ref=nf

  _____