Sadly this is NOT satire
The Young Republicans convention was held in Indianapolis last weekend and
their election of a racist, middle-aged woman as President
<http://indiana.bilerico.com/2009/07/young_republicans_elect_racist_middle-a
g.php>  isn't the only controversial item to come out of the GOP gathering.
Local Republican blog Hoosier Access
<http://hoosieraccess.com/blog/2009/07/13/more-from-michael-steele-meeting-w
ith-bloggers/>  was able to get RNC Chairman Michael Steele to sit down with
a group of bloggers and they taped the conversation. The old gaffe-o-matic
(or as I like to call him, the Republican Joe Biden!) answers a question
from a gay person of color
<http://www.milehive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=585&Itemi
d=232>  in this clip about the GOP's diversity outreach.

Yes, that's right. To lure African-Americans into the GOP, Steele is
offering "fried chicken and potato salad." Since he mentions Republicans
should also be reaching out to the LGBT community, I wonder what stereotype
he's going to offer us? Buttplugs and Birkenstocks?
See the video
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bil-browning/steele-gop-woos-blacks-wi_b_23153
4.html