From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 1:11:21 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] article: Hollywood's new middleclass

You can live pretty well in LA for 75k. You won't be a big baller or be able to
afford the $200 lunches chichifoofoo stores but you can live ok. All of the big
bucks are going to hack fly-by-night stars.

How much should talent make? Has Hollywood gotten so used to disposable shows
and movies that the talent that makes the shows are disposable too?

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >