8-O

LMNAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Subject : [scifinoir2] The Affair

 Date : Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:54:16 -0700 (PDT)

 From : Augustus Augustus <jazzynupe_...@yahoo.com>

 To : blackscifihorrorfantasyc...@yahoogroups.com

 Cc : Sci Fi <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night
She looked pretty good for a 60 year old,
in fact, she wasn't too bad at all!  I found myself thinking
she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit (well more than a bit), we had a snuggle, and she asked me
"If I had ever had a 'sportsman's double'?"
"What's that I asked?"
"It's a mother and daughter 3some" said replied.
"Oh," I said as my mind began 2 race and embrace the idea, "No I haven't"
as I started 2 wonder what this daughter of her's may look like.

We drank a little more, then she says with a wink,
"Tonight's your lucky night" as we went back to her place.
We walked in, and she turned on the hall light.
She went to the base of the stairs and yelled up stairs,
"Mom, you still awake?"

Fate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds