Exactly, Gerald. Several years ago, a guy I knew in one of my forums, himself
fairly conservative, reffered to such people, regardless of political
affiliation, as "sheeple". The name sticks with me to this day.

 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Re: [Black SciFi Horror Fantasy Club] Re: CNN
spreading Obama conspiracy theories

 Date : Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:41:41 +0000

 From : efhay...@yahoo.com

What kills me is people take what these guys say as fact no matter the
delivery. I was in Indiana yesterday on business and the fact that Beck was
there doing a "Rally for America" was touted. I guess I let my facial
expression slip because I was asked if liked Mr. Beck.

I said no and left it at that.

Gerald