From: "ravenadal" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 7:46:14 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] What was the last SF novel you read that made you go
"WOW!"?

The question about Asimov's "Foundation" septology leads me to ask what was the
last SF novel you read that made you go "WOW!" And, by that, I mean the last
novel that made your head spin around. For me it was William Gibson's
"Neuromancer" and that was published in 1984, twenty-five years ago!

By-the-by, I am only interested in novel novels - do not summit graphic novels.

Thanks,

~rave!