From: Michelle Lauren <miche...@michellelaurenbooks.com>
Subject: [scifinoir2] GREATEST CANCELED SCIFI SHOWS
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 3:32 PM

                  Someone in this group recommended Joss Whedon's FIREFLY to me
a few months ago. Once I saw the episodes on Hulu (listed in their intended
order as opposed to how Fox patchworked them together during the original
viewing season), I got hooked. The characters, the dialogue, the world (an
interesting mix of Asian and Western culture thrown into a futuristic setting)
– everything was wonderful. My DVD set of the series just arrived today and I
can't wait to watch it again. Fox made a serious mistake canceling this show.
If someone hadn't recommended it on this loop, I might never have bothered
looking it upon because the plot seemed weird to me at first. Plus, I'm a fan
of any show that features the gorgeous and uber-talented actress Gina Torres.

What are some other great scifi shows that got canceled too early?

Michelle Lauren ~ Join my Yahoo Group thru 8/31 for a chance to win a $10
Amazon Gift Card.**
www.MichelleLaurenB ooks.com ~ Multicultural Romance that defies boundaries

Celestial Lovers: Starstruck Hunter ~ AVAILABLE @ Amazon | Fictionwise | Liquid
Silver Books
Temptation Eve ~ Cobblestone Press ~ Coming 9/2009
How to Tame a Harpy ~ Romantic Times American Title V Finalist