Rave,

u are correct.  meet dave was simply awful.  not as bad as pluto nash, but damn
close.

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, ravenadal <ravena...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ravenadal <ravena...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Despite Flops, Studios Want Eddie Murphy
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 9:45 AM

                  Everybody I know (well, everybody black I know) who went to
see "Imagine that," especially with young daughters/granddaug hters were
charmed by it.  But, that is sort of the point of the article.  I suspect
"Imagine that," will do well on DVD and will get many plays on Pay TV.

Even "Meet Dave," which is awful, made $50 million worldwide on an alleged
budget of $60 million.

~rave!

--- In scifino...@yahoogro ups.com, Augustus Augustus <jazzynupe_007@ ...>