ahar...@earthlink.net
Really cool science stuff.

Fwd: Triple Asteroid System Surprises Scientists

News is the most important resource for any writer. At Kalkion, we try to
create a resource of information which you can use in your stories - and if
you are not a writer, then keep yourself updated with the latest development
in the scientific and entertainment world. Here is your today's dosage of
latest updates from Kalkion. Please write to us at edi...@kalkion.com, if
you have any suggestions to improve upon our services.
   Triple Asteroid System Surprises Scientists
<http://kalkion.com/news/triple-asteroid-system-surprises-scientists/447>

Radar imaging at NASA's Goldstone Solar System Radar on June 12 and 14,
2009, revealed that near-Earth asteroid 1994 CC is a triple system.

   Titan Looks Like Earth, Really?
<http://kalkion.com/news/titan-looks-earth-really/446>

"It is really surprising how closely Titan's surface resembles Earth's,"
says Rosaly Lopes, a planetary geologist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory
(JPL) in Pasadena, California, who is presenting the results on Friday, 7
August.

   Can Artists Design Robots?
<http://kalkion.com/news/can-artists-design-robots/445>

You've heard about programs that try to teach science and math-oriented
youth to build robots to increase their understanding of science and
engineering.

 Kalkion.com
newslet...@kalkion.com