 Subject : [scifinoir2] Topic: Doctor Who

 Date : Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:42:47 -0700

 From : "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I am not a super Dr. Who fan but someone asked if there was a US version of
the show. I haven't found any info on that yet. There were some that were
financed by the Canadian Broadcasting Company in the late 70s. They also
re-aired the show for a LONG time.

I found some interesting info about the show here:
wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_who

There was also a tidbit about the BBC systematically erasing shows to
recycle tape! Grrrr!!! Crazy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds