I could see an American producer tossing in a hip-hop flavored DW ep.

(runs from keyboard, howling)

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Topic: Doctor Who

 Date : Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:21:12 -0400

 From : Adrianne Brennan <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

No, and thank the gods there isn't. The US would wreck anything good and
decent about it.
~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds