Yeah, Adrienne. Russell Davies was really burning out as EP. Probably why he
handed the reins over.

 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Topic: Doctor Who

 Date : Sun, 9 Aug 2009 17:56:36 -0400

 From : Adrianne Brennan <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Honestly, I found it sad that SJA's eps were better than the latest season
of DW plus the specials. :(
~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath