Sarah Jane Adventures. Spinoff from Doctor Who, she was a companion who
traveled with him as the Third and Fourth Doctor and also ran into the Tenth
Doctor in the new series.
~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath