http://tuijuo.notlong.com

Greatest 'Say What?' moments

By Patrick Kevin Day, Brill Bundy and Andy Greiser

We can't tell you exactly what part of "Orphan" made us slap our forehead in
disbelief and mutter, "Say what?" -- that would spoil the movie for you if you
haven't seen it. But trust us when we say this is the kind of film that the
phrase "Say what?" was invented for. And it's not the first. There are movies
where surprise is a pleasing virtue, such as early Shyamalan, and films where
surprise is like waking to find your bed smeared with birthday cake and a
church choir sitting in your living room. You didn't expect it, sure, but huh?

The films in this gallery are of the latter variety and you should be warned
that spoilers abound.

"Deep Blue Sea" (1999)

Dave Chappelle as Samuel L. Jackson: "NO I CANT STOP YELLING CUZ THATS HOW I
TALK! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN MY MOVIES? A SHARK ATE ME!"