I have to admit the show is growing on me too. I am guessing like any show the
first season sucks. If it last long enough they might find out what works and
don't.
--Lavender

From: Keith Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:40 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Warehouse 13"

It's growing on me. Pilot was a bit tepid, but the subsequent shows are more
engaging. It has a decent mix of humour and scifi. Still at times reminds me of
a lightweight "Friday the 13th". Some of the things, like using old video
communicators, is both quaint and kinda silly, but you roll with it.
Interesting that the artifacts are some combination of scientific and mystical
at times. In that, they remind of the Green Lantern rings, which have been
described as both super science, and "magick". I enjoyed tonight's show about
the ancient artifact that attaches itself to a person's spine, turning them
into a crazed warrior with electrical powers (sucked from the victim's body).
The artifact reminded me of nothing so much as the famous "Tingler" from the
classic movie of the same name. Brought back some memories: that tingler scared
the bejeezus outa me as a kid!