too bad it hasn't gotten better...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:09:16 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] "Defying Gravity" on ABC now

They seem to be too focused on "OOooo space." instead of the plot, dialog and
drama that makes it worth watching. Star trek always had a moral dilemma plus
mystery that made people watch. The mystery on this show is not very
interesting.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >