Mr Worf, I've seen very few anime that weren't either fully dark or verging
toward it.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:23:18 -0700
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] topic: Dororo

                  That wasn't his idea, it was the guy that took him in.

I'm curious about how they made it into an anime for kids. Its pretty dark.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 6:10 AM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@lycos.com> wrote:

Yeah, I've been there. I recall saying to myself what a fine, upstanding
citizen he was, using the bones of children to fight. :P

 Date : Mon, 17 Aug 2009 05:46:54 -0700

 From : "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

He had the ability to remove his arms revealing swords. Most of his body was

made out of the body parts of dead kids and soldiers.