It's actually a murder mystery set in Antartica.

The original graphic novel by Greg Rucka was a tense, keep you guessing until
the end thriller. The movie looks like they did away with a lot of it and went
for some explosions instead. It's been on the shelf for quite a while fo I'm
not holding out much hope.