Funny! I have nothing against her at all. I'd have to say she's pretty, she
just doesn't give me that "wow!" factor when I look at her. While we're at it,
yes, the following women would also be on my list of "Don't pant and salivate
like many other people" :

Gina Torres - she's tough and attractive as heck, though

Rosario Dawson (love her, but just don't see the wild physical attraction)

The Sister on "Warehouse 13"

Naomi Campbell (although her attitude has turned off most men)

Eva Mendes (really don't get that one)

Nichele Nichols (nice gams, though, and boy did she work that costume in
"Mirror, Mirror"!

Angelina Jolie - She can look alluring, like a cat, at the right times, but
mostly is too gaunt and strained looking for me

Jeri Ryan - Seven certainly filled out the outer space catsuit, but so could a
lot of women

People that did literally make me breathless when I first beheld them, and
continue to turn me into a drooling idiot :

Gabrielle Union (looks like a living doll, I find it hard to pull my eyes from
her face)

Charisma Carpenter - one of many reasons I started watching "Angel"

Sanaa Lathan - Those soulful, vulnerable looking eyes, and those lips, I'd
watch her sell Stride gum!

Nia Long (something about her in "Love Jones"....)

Kenya Moore - first saw her on Arsenio Hall wearing a tight red dress with a
slit up the side. Arsenio could literally barely speak, and I was wondering
"Why the hell didn't I watch the Miss USA pageant?!".

Catherine Zeta-Jones - I just kept staring at her in "Zorro", those long
brunette locks, that pert nose, the eyes--wow

Roselyn Sanchez - tough and sexy, with a throaty voice and accent that just
make me melt

Selma Hayek - curves in all the right places, and that voice! I'm not into food
and foreplay, but seeing her slowly and lovingly stir a pot of some brew she'd
cooked up on Keenan Ivory Wayans' talk show had me all but licking the screen!