(standing ovation, while LNAO @ Keith calling Fox a "child")

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 03:08:01 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Holy Casting Call, Batman!

You know my feelings about stunt casting. I'm not convinced the child can act,
and I sure as hell don't want her slinking on the screen just looking good in a
catsuit. Catwoman is--should be--a more complex, nuanced character. Despite the
Julie Newmar/Eartha Kitt/Lee Meriwether/Halle Berry portrayals, her character
can be fascinating. I'm looking for something more like the Catwoman from the
"Year One" books after the DC Universe reboot brought on by the Crisis on
Infinite Earths.

Chris Nolan has mostly done great casting the Bat movies--with the horrible
exception of Katie Holmes. I hope this is just gossip and he's not going to do
this. Even if Catwoman is in the movie--and you know my vote is for Talia Al
ghul instead--I'd hope he goes with a relative unknown actress who can actually
bring some meat to the role.

Because you didn't ask for it... Megan Fox is being considered for the role of
Catwoman in Christopher Nolan's next Bat-flick...

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/The-Shortlist-for-Aug-26-3865.gallery?GT1=28135#m=oZghMddAdLu

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook. Find out more.

http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009