To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: ravena...@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:04:32 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] James Cameron

                  http://chogoi.notlong.com

Set to hit the theaters on December 18 is the new film written, directed and
produced by James Cameron entitled Avatar.  You may remember the small movie he
did in 1997 called Titanic.  He seemingly disappeared after that incredible
success (by far the highest domestic grossing film of all-time).  The reason
for this apparent disappearance: he's been working on Avatar nearly the entire
time!  But, Cameron is back, and judging by the trailer below and all the buzz,
this should be another smash hit.

This film will also be available in 3-D and IMAX 3-D.  The cast includes: Sam
Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Michelle Rodriguez, Giovanni
Ribisi, Joel David Moore, CCH Pounder, Peter Mensah, Laz Alonso, Wes Studi,
Stephen Lang, and Matt Gerald.