I saw that crap. What they are trying to do is a typical protect the bottom
line corporate dodge. And meanwhile the world marches further into the 21st
century.

BTW Australia is implementing a national broadband network. So that whole size
of the landmass b***s*** they are trying to use to redifine broadband is a
bunch of hogwash.