Mr Worf, my personal thought regarding the sister -- she's a Living Artifact.
Wait for it to happen.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 18:13:41 -0700
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Warehouse 13" - Starting to love it

                  I like the show, but some of the things that keep happening
over and over again bugs me. Like Pete being generally stupid when it comes to
how he deals with the artifacts he comes in contact with. I do love the
artifacts though.  Great creativity there. There are hundreds of Stephen King
books that are waiting to be written around some of these artifacts! :)

The Regents are interesting. There are a few plot elements that they still
haven't explained yet, and the regents are one. The sista at the boarding house
is another.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net> wrote:

And this week's was fun too. I was afraid at first there was a clip show
coming, when Artie was interrogated about his performance, but fortunately I
was wrong. Liking the cast, and still liking the balance struck between humour
and drama. Tonight's show, for example, had me seriously rolling when the
killer dodgeballs attacked Micah and Pete. Funniest thing since the Studio 54
disco ball! But later, the really dangerous artifact room, filled with some of
that artifact-neutralizing goo, and shot through with that ghoulish purple
color, was actually a bit scary. Then the show reminded more of the "Friday the
13th"series, which was often very creepy. (especially since it aired at 11 pm
here in the Atl, and I used to lay in bed in the dark watching it). One
realizes that Warehouse 13 could actually go in three directions: more straight
drama/detective work (a la some eps of The X-Files), more humourous (a la
"Eureka"), or more supernatural and creepy like "Friday the 13th". The writers
are doing a good job with the balance, and I'm liking the humorous bits: the
Star Trek references. Tonight, Pete goes "Hey! Hey! Hey!", just like Dwayne
from "What's Happening", and I'm back rolling again!

That gives them lots of plot possibilities, lots of artifacts to create, from
the mundane to the extraordinary.
It's been picked up for a second season.