Jeez! My resting is about 75. Might be my HBP talking.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 02:32:22 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] I give you one more reason...

Ha! Two years ago, when I was at my physical best (lifting weights, yoga,
Pilates, running/aerobics), my resting heart rate was 46 (measured as I came
out of a slumber), the rate just sitting in a chair reading or watching TV was
54, and the rate while doing minor activity like driving was 66. Trying to get
back to that now, but man is stress a bane to that!

Keith, you have no notion of the jealousy coursing through me right now. Last
time my resting rate was that low, I was receiving Last Rites.