ha!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:43:06 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: OT: Kanye West Again Ruins Award Recipient's
Moment

Maybe that's what we're looking at now. He's had the android version of himself
for some time now, in case anyone tries to kidnap or kill  the real deal. He
sent it out on his behalf that night, and it malfunctioned horribly... there's
a story in that.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant