From: "Justin Mohareb" <justinmoha...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:39:08 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Heroes" Returns--Does Anyone Care?

Count me as "no longer watching". Season one was going well, but it ran out of
gas at the end and season two was almost unwatchable. I think my wife & I still
have half of season three on our PVR, alone, unwatched and unloved.

Justin

On 2009-09-21, at 9:57 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net > wrote:

I have to admit, I missed all of last season. A lot of the buzz I heard about
it from all over the place, though, was that "Heroes" wasn't very good. Some
say it was okay, better than the abbreviated season two, but nowhere nearly as
good as the debut season. Others--and that's a lot of folks--have said it's
just no longer a good show at all.

What do y'all say? Anyone here still faithfully watching? If so, what are your
thoughts on the show to date?