Just fine, and thanks for asking!

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:14:45 -0700
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Atlanta Under Water

I’ve been meaning to check on you too.  Glad to hear you and
your house are OK. How about Phyllis?  Is her path to work safe?

Martin, you OK?

From:
scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Keith
Johnson

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:50 AM

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Thanks for
inquiring. yeah, it's been wild here. For me (Northeast
Atlanta),  fortunately I didn't have to drive on any of the affected
roadways. For those who know, my path to work is 285 West, from Northlake to
Georgia 400, then 400 North to Alpharetta. In my immediate neighborhood area we
had lots of flooded streets and parking lots, but the water ran off quickly. My
front yard is a bit elevated and sloped, so water in front and back tends to
drain towards the street. Lots of peole I know, though, have flooded homes,
schools, and neighborhoods.