Politics my freind politics.

--- On Thu, 9/24/09, B Smith <daikaij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: B Smith <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: OT: more on Ed
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 9:53 AM

I saw this last night and just shook my head. The fact that he suggested a sick
person sell off everything of value, impoverish themself, go on Medicaid and if
all else fails beg for charity was jaw droppingly callous and stupid. He should
be curbstomped for even saying that. I wonder would he have been that glib if
the questioner had been white?

This video shows exactly why health care in this country needs to be reformed.