That reminds me of the problems that they had in places like Tombstone,
Arizona where they had to bring in a hired gun to become marshal (then
sheriff). Guns can make society collaspe around you if things start to get
out of control.

This makes me think that this is part of a conspiracy.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!