You mean, that if someone were dead in the future they'd not be able to feel
that fact now? But i thought they made it seem that their consciences literally
jumped into their bodies for those 137 seconds?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:10:04 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: Who keeps giving Roland Emmerich cash? "2012"

Keith, most of the studies I've read regarding precognition say that that's not
necessarily the case, that the state a mind would have to be in to receive
future information would be so relaxed that very little notice or upset would
be perceived by the precog.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant