From: Keith Johnson
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:40 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Atlanta Under Water

Where do you hang out for fun? What do you do on the weekends? Do you ever go
into Atlanta proper?
What kind of food do you like to eat? Do you do plays and musicals? ("The Color
Purple" is at the Fox Theatre through tomorrow. Tavis Smiley's history of
African Americans, "America I Am" is at the Civic Center through tomorrow, and
well worth the trip).