For me, I want James Robinson's "Starman", with Ryan Reynolds as Jack
Knight/Starman.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:08:51 -0700
Subject: [scifinoir2] topic: what if?

                  If you could have a movie, comic book, or animation reshot
with a different director or recast what would you do?

Example: I would love to see Inspector Gadget reshot as a live action movie but
with a Japanese scifi cgi team at the helm. Inspector Gadget would not only
transform but turn into a giant robot too.